This is kind of awkward. We have no problems asking for support for the work we do in Honduras, but we are not comfortable asking for gifts for ourselves. It’s just weird for us. But, we know there are people out there who want to serve us personally.
In December we have two birthdays (Mike on the 5th and Erin on the 21st) and Christmas. We normally provide ministry needs when we are asked what we want. We are frequently told, “NO, what do YOU want.” So here is an effort to swallow our sinful pride. If you are interested in buying personal gifts for our family, here they are:
– Go HERE to e-mail an iTunes gift certificate we can use for TV shows, music and e-books.
– Go HERE to e-mail an Amazon gift certificate we can use for TV shows, music and e-books.
– Go HERE to order items from Mike’s wish list.
– Go HERE to order items from Madison’s wish list.
– Go HERE to order items from Erin’s wish list.
If you order a gift certificate e-mail it to: mikepettengill(at)yahoo.com
If you order an item send it to:
Rapido Cargo, La Ceiba
2154 NW 23RD CT
MIAMI, FL 33142-7275
Attn: Mike Pettengill (La Ceiba)
Thanks so much to those of you who see better than we do that we need to be spoiled and remembered on special days. Thanks to those who strong-armed us and insisted we write this blog post. Thanks for loving us.